Welcome! We are excited that you are interested in joining our IMPACT Team! Please click on any of the job(s) listed on the left to view our requirements. Thank you for your interest in IMPACT!
IMPACT Physical Therapy is Physical Therapist owned and operated and includes a team of caring and highly trained professionals dedicated to providing patients with the highest level of care. We are looking for individuals that are interested in a great career with a growing company that focuses on Making an Impact for our patients and our community.
We are looking for a Front Office Coordinator to add to our Lakeview team. Ideal candidates should possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills that can build relationships with patients and provide a warm, welcoming environment.
The Front Office Coordinator is responsible for:
- Directing incoming calls and greeting patients
- Obtaining new patient intake information
- Insurance verifications and authorizations
- Scheduling appointments
- Over the counter collections
- Assisting with other clerical and physical therapy tech support duties
This position is full time and offers benefits (health, dental, 401k etc.) and is located at our facility in Chicago, IL (Lakeview).
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com
IMPACT Physical Therapy and the Chicago Recovery Room are owned and operated by Physical Therapists. Our team of caring and highly trained professionals is dedicated to providing patients with the highest level of care and clinical excellence.
We are seeking an energetic, well-educated and highly qualified clinical tech to work at our South Loop facility. This is a part time position (15-20 hours per week) including nights and weekends.
- High School diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Terrific interpersonal skills
- Experience in healthcare or fitness related field
- Proficiency in electronic medical record use and database management
- Experience working with active populations.
- Customer service oriented approach, an outgoing personality and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible days and hours
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Desire to learn and develop in the healthcare/exercise community
- Ability to assist with patient care in a positive, caring and empathetic manner while working as part of the broader clinical team to assure the highest standards of patient centered care.
When applying, please include:
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Contact information for three professional references
Select, qualified candidates will be contacted for phone interview followed by on-site interview.
Please Email Resume/CV and direct any Questions to firstname.lastname@example.org